Repeat of a SELLOUT!
Long running before his “Placements and The Law” articles in The Fordyce Letter, and wildly popular before his “Jeff’s On Call!” column online …
After its success at last year’s Fordyce Forum, once again you will be able to schedule FREE, one-on-one legal consultations with Jeffrey G. Allen, J.D., C.P.C. at the Fordyce Forum. The information you will receive from Jeff during these sessions would cost you thousands of dollars elsewhere — and quite honestly you wouldn’t get it elsewhere, because no one has the experience that Jeff has! These sessions will be available exclusively for Fordyce Forum attendees on Thursday only. If you missed the opportunity to meet with Jeff last year, register early! The number of consultations is limited, so make sure you register for the conference today to ensure you get some time with Jeff.
Get FREE advice on:
- your fee schedule
- employer-written agreement
- retainer agreement
- “non-compete” agreement
- split-fee agreement
- insurance policy
- litigation pleadings
Why do you want to meet with Jeff? We have a few reasons in mind…
- Former recruiter and HR manager, with over 40 years’ experience working in and with the recruiting industry
- Certified Personnel Consultant, Certified Placement Counselor, Certified Employment Specialist, and Certified Search Specialist
- World’s leading placement lawyer – Jeff has collected more placement fees, litigated more trade secrets cases, and represented more placement practitioners than anyone else
- Author of “The Allen Law” — the only placement information trade secrets law in the United States
- Author of 24 popular books in the career field, including bestsellers How to Turn an Interview into a Job, The Complete Q&A Job Interview Book, and the revolutionary Instant Interviews
- General Counsel to the California Association of Personnel
- Consultants (honorary lifetime membership conferred)
- Founder and Director of the National Placement Law Center
- Recipient of the Staffing Industry Lifetime Achievement Award
Here are some testimonials from last year’s Fordyce Forum attendees who took advantage of Jeff’s On Site!:
Jeff was outstanding. In the short amount of time that we spent with him, Jeff was able to point out some critical items for us to consider in running a successful firm. In addition to his great knowledge, Jeff is a true gentleman for donating his time and talent. Thanks!
Frankie Francese, Managing Partner
Fortis Consulting Group LLC
Based upon the time I spent with Jeff Allen, it is clearer to me than ever that he owns the area of search and placement law. He gave his time as a gift at the Fordyce Forum — just for the asking! If anyone is fortunate enough to have this opportunity in the future, they’d be crazy not to take advantage of Jeff’s time and wisdom.
Jordan Greenberg, President
The Pinnacle Source, Inc.
In exploring two new business practice areas, we sought Jeff’s advice in structuring these non-traditional deals. We got it, and are excited to take these structures back to our clients.
Kristi Hammer, Partner
Corporate Talent Resources, LLC
It was a pleasure to spend time with Jeff. His expertise is unsurpassed and the insight he provided was worth much more than the cost of attending the conference.
Steve Karpinen, Principal
GK Search, LLC
Jeff’s advice was very valuable to help us in capturing maximum fee potential for our company. Definitely worth the trip to Fordyce!
Sue Calvary, Partner
Corporate Talent Resources, LLC