With all indications pointing to a turnaround in the economy in 2010, the publishers ofThe Fordyce Letter are excited to announce that the fourth annual Fordyce Forum conference will be returning to Las Vegas from June 9 – 11, 2010.
The only industry event to deliver the cutting-edge big-biller tips, techniques, tactics, and strategies you need to continue to prosper, the 2010 agenda will once again combine industry leaders — some old, some new, but all with one thing in common — they know how to bill big and are willing to share their secrets and success stories with you!
So set your schedule now to save $400 off the registration fee to be at the beautiful M Resort in Las Vegas from June 9 – 11 for Fordyce Forum 2010. Register today for just $695 (nearly 50% off the conference price) by February 5.
Make sure to check out our new agenda for 2010!
Feel free to take a look at the presentations that took place at the 2009 Fordyce Forum on the post event site.
If you are interested in attending Fordyce Forum 2010 and have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a great topic idea for an upcoming Fordyce Forum, or would like to be considered as a future speaker, please email email@example.com.
If you are interested in sponsorship and exhibit opportunities at Fordyce Forum 2010, please contact Danielle Z. Moseley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In Their Own Words: What Attendees Had to Say!
Take a look at what Fordyce Forum 2009 attendees had to say about this year’s event:
- “What an impressive line-up of speakers! Every session I attended was packed with specific, relevant, how-to information that I could bring back to my desk and implement. There was such a great exchange of information and openness between all of the attendees which made the event extra special, and I felt really proud to be part of such a great and important profession. I will definitely make this an annual event!”-Veronica Mollica, President/Founder, Indigo Partners, Inc.
- “I’ve attended over 100 conventions in our business over the past 43 years. Now it feels like I’ve attended one convention over 100 times. Far and away, the 2009 Fordyce Forum was the best. Define “best?” Sure. It means: directly delivering high-content, no-nonsense, straight-up, action-oriented information. Two days of implosion, focused like a laser on (1) making more placements and (2) having more fun — although not necessarily in that order. Flawless execution, the perfect venue, with major movers up front and in the seats. In a word, transformational!”-Jeffrey G. Allen, J.D.
- “Thank you ERE for organizing the Fordyce Forum. This conference was outstanding all-around. As an industry trainer, I’ve been to my share of conferences, and this was in the “Top 3” I’ve attended in my 20 years in search and recruiting. The venue, the speakers and the programming were all top tier. What made this conference special were the people. Search professionals gathered from all over the world to share in the learning that took place. The networking, the friendships established – and the fun we had – were priceless. I look forward to attending future Fordyce Forums!”-Mike Ramer, Ramer Search Consultants, The Art of Search Training
- “Having been a recruiter for the past decade it is difficult to find speakers who can hold my very short concentration span. I came back with a notebook full of practical advice, tips, and tricks that I have already implemented into my business. The trip to Vegas has paid for itself! See you next year!”-Steve Semmens, Semmens Executive Recruitment
- “My company spends a lot on various conferences and we weren’t getting the same impact we used to. This was my first attendance at Fordyce – outstanding! The entire division will be attending next year!”-Jennifer Rake, Director Business Development, Eastridge Infotech
- “I went out there to get reenergized and refocused and I was successful in doing that. The quality of the sessions, combined with the many private conversations and networking opportunities, were unmatched.”-Jim Sullivan, President, Galaxy Management Group, Inc.
- “Thanks for a great conference. I’m now busy implementing what I learned.”-Kirk Johnson, Owner, Sanford Rose Associates Corona
Register for Fordyce Forum 2010 Today
From June 9-11, 2010, prepare to join hundreds of true recruiting/search professionals for the conference event of the season! Read the agenda and review the speakers and decide for yourself if you think you’re up for the challenge!